October 25, 2017 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
MICE and Corporate Hub, Basement 2
IDeaS Forum: Driving Hotel Profitability from all Revenue Streams
|14.00 – 14.30
Enhancing Strategic Decisions and Increase Revenue Growth for Your Meeting & Events Space
- Making sense of your meeting & events data
- Understanding and forecasting demand
- Improving critical bookings & revenue conversion
- Building total revenue management culture in your hotel
|14.30 – 14.50
Ideal Pricing for a Hotel’s Ideal Revenue Management Strategy
- Analyzing your hotel positioning against competition
- Establishing optimal pricing structure
- Three different approaches to pricing
- Applying inventory control to optimize revenue
|14.50 – 15.10
The Art of Negotiating Contract Rates and Group Business
- How does contract rates fit into your pricing structure?
- Fixed or dynamic pricing?
- Pricing only or with inventory control?
- Group evaluation and displacement analysis
Panel Discussion: Driving Direct Business
- Enhancing and personalizing the digital experience: the tech-human innovations that make your customers feel special
- Mobile search – how are brands building their SEO on mobile SEO, how different are the rules when it comes to internet searches and what have you learnt
- Data and analytics’ role in driving direct business
- Building customer loyalty
To register your interest for this session, please RSVP here.