25-27 October 2017 | Marina Bay Sands | Singapore
- About Us
Future Dates for ITB Asia
17 - 19 October 2018 | Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
16 - 18 October 2019 | Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
Press boxes are available in the media centre at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, during the show for exhibitors to deposit press material for the media. These press boxes are located in the media Centre at level 3 of the Sands and Expo Convention Centre. All materials for the press box will need to be printed by exhibitors and brought to the media centre during the show. Interested exhibitors may reserve their press boxes here for free of charge.
Designed to make it easier for journalists to contact exhibitors, the ITB Asia Press Guide includes names and other details for media contacts at the show. Exhibitors whom wish to feature your press contact in the 2017 press guide may register their contact here or access the link at http://bit.ly/2017exhibitormediacontacts.
We recommend preparing press kits to distribute to media representatives who visit your stand. These press kits should contain general details about your company and about your products and services. Past experience has shown that the media are also interested in business data about your company’s performance.
Exhibitor Press Release Submission
Exhibitors making announcements during ITB Asia can submit their press releases through the online form below. Press releases submitted via this platform will be made available at http://www.itb-asia.com/2017exhibitorpressreleasesnews/ for all media representatives and members of the public to access.
Click here to submit your press releases
Press conference slots
• A limited number of press conference slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis for exhibitors planning to make media announcements at ITB Asia.
• Press conference slots are available for booking on the first and second day of the show, 25 and 26 October 2017.
• Do ensure that your corporate announcements are newsworthy. You can employ editorial hooks to attract the media’s attention and increase their attendance.
Press conference details
- Spokesperson table and stage
- ITB Asia backdrop
- 1 Podium
- 1 Notice board
- 2 Table microphones
- 2 TVs (40” screens where your presentations can be displayed)
- 60 Chairs
To book your press conference slots, please contact our PR Team at List-ITBAsia@bellpottinger.com